Notes from the past 24 hours:
- The New York Times article yesterday draw a lot of attention today. With tweets from Startfort Ryan Bohl (retweeted by Stratfor), and late tweet by Baker Institute quoting their fellow Kristian Ulrichsen.
- Washington Institute fellow Elana DeLozier tweeted about Somali Press giving her journalist follower a reminder take the appropriate caveats given the story source "Qatar-linked Arabi21".
- Saudi media focused on CNN Security Experts with ties to Qatar. This affected the chatter as can be seen in today chatter report.
- International and regional media (Bloomberg, CNN, Press TV, The Times of Israel, Haaretz ...) reported on Saudi Nuclear Reactor development. Stratfor release situation report on the same.
- Saudi $1 Billion grant to Iraq was not covered in international media despite multiple report by Reuters.
- Opening of Saudi consulate in Baghdad received better coverage with Fox News reporting first on the story.
- Reports of Iraqi request to have access to detainee they have in Saudi was only reported in Iranian media.
- Qatar Ambassador to the US had a busy start of the tweet with two radio interviews that didn't create any media hype.
- The New Arab has been promoting one single story on anti-LGBT law in Lebanon for the past two days. Al Jazeera also had one story related to hand crafted soap.
↑ ↓ Navigate up/down
Enter Go to article
/ Search new term
Esc Close search